ATMU was founded as a university in the State of California with a focus on local and international students to provide them with degree programs at the Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate levels with extensive industry-specific competencies. We develop skills to enhance employability and cultivate leadership skills for managers of the future.
ATMU’s faculty and staff represent a diverse pool of highly academic individuals who also have years of expertise in corporate and industrial
environments. They bring with them a combination of theory and practice which enriches ATMU students’ learning experience.
We believe in serving the community by offering high-quality education to demographically diverse populations of students at an affordable
INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING OUTCOMES OF ATMU
- Students will demonstrate evidence of high competence levels in verbal, non-verbal, and written communication of ideas, perspectives and values in academic, workplace, and interpersonal contexts.
- Students will be able to think critically and analyze and resolve problems through gathering information, reasoning, evaluating alternatives, and reaching appropriate solutions.
- Students will demonstrate professional and ethical behavior with recognition of the diverse and multicultural communities.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the ethical issues that permeate business decisions and actions.
- Students will demonstrate leadership skill sets appropriate to their work and professional environments.
- Students will demonstrate appropriate and effective use of technology and information to make evidence-based decisions related to their field of study.
- Students will be able to use mathematical concepts and models and quantitative reasoning to solve real-world problems.
- Students will demonstrate multicultural understanding, empathy, and ethical understanding and behavior in their professional communications, interactions, and actions.