Vision and Mission Statement
ATMU’s Vision: To teach the necessary skills for employability and deliver quality talent to a global marketplace using flexible learning opportunities to local and global students.
ATMU’s Mission Statement: It is the Mission of American Tech and Management University to provide students access to quality higher education and integrating a global perspective in preparation.
Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs):
Students completing their education with degree programs from American Tech and Management University will demonstrate Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) incorporating the breadth and depth of learning
experiences and acquired competencies applicable to successful graduate students in all degree programs. The ATMU Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) are the acquisition of learning experiences of educated professionals in the areas of core competencies adopted by the university.
Institutional Learning Outcomes of ATMU:
Students completing degree programs at ATMU will demonstrate the following Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) incorporating the breadth and depth of learning experiences and acquired competencies applicable to successful graduates in all degree programs:
1. Students will demonstrate evidence of high competence levels in verbal, non-verbal, and written
communication of ideas, perspectives and values in academic, workplace, and interpersonal contexts.
2. Students will be able to think critically and analyze and resolve problems through gathering information, reasoning, evaluating alternatives, and reaching appropriate solutions.
3. Students will demonstrate professional and ethical behavior with recognition of the diverse and multicultural communities.
4. Students will demonstrate an understanding of the ethical issues that permeate business decisions and actions.
5. Students will demonstrate leadership skill sets appropriate to their work and professional environments.
6. Students will demonstrate appropriate and effective use of technology and information to make evidence-based decisions related to their field of study.
7. Students will be able to use mathematical concepts and models and quantitative reasoning to solve real-world problems.
8. Students will demonstrate multicultural understanding, empathy, and ethical understanding and behavior in their professional communications, interactions, and actions.