This course provides a comprehensive examination of managerial accounting in four major areas: focus on decision making; accounting for planning and control; capital budgeting, and product costing.
The objective of this course are to provide the student with a comprehensive overview of four different areas of managerial accounting.
MBA Program LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLOs)
At the end of this program, students are expected to be able to:
- Formulate an integrative business project through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge.
- Analyse the impact of decisions and actions on stakeholders including interpersonal, societal, environmental, and organizational considerations.
- Develop skills to generate novel and value-creating products, processes, or organizational forms
- Demonstrate professional interaction and communication skills.
- Apply skills appropriate for senior management professionals, including: analytic thinking, clear communication, effective teamwork, global perspective and ethical practices.