Goals designed to help you gain a greater understanding of key subjects vital to your education. Our goal is to help you successfully reach your academic and professional aspirations and equip you with the skills you need to make a difference in your workplace and in your community.
- Students will acquire foundational knowledge, theories and perspectives in a variety of disciplines.
- Identify and analyze moral and ethical questions, evaluate alternatives, and act with integrity.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in their field of study, appropriate research and professional practices, and the processes of critical thinking, creative thinking, and problem solving.
- Exhibit creativity or innovation in the pursuit of their intellectual interests.
- Use effective methods including contemporary technology to manage information, to achieve diverse professional goals aligned with professional standards and make decisions based on appropriate data and information.
- Cultivating foreign language ability and a capacity to be an engaged member of a global society.